Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is one of the 11 power distribution companies that was successfully privatized and handed over to new investors on November 1, 2013. KANN Utility Limited is the 60% equity holders in AEDC, while the Federal Government of Nigeria holds 40% equity.
AEDC’s franchise area covers the Federal Capital Territory, Niger, Kogi and Nasarawa States with a total land mass of 133,000 km2.
The company is organized into 9 Regions and 39 Area Offices across the aforementioned 4 states. The Company has maintained Customer Service Standards of Performance, in line with Internationally accepted standards (IEC 60050: Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Electricity). It is for this reason that the Company continues to prioritise to the improvement of power supply and technical efficiency through investment in the network to improve service delivery.
Make Our Customers Happy, Deliver Power to Every Home and Business
To Be a World Class Utility Providing Power 24/7
1. We will improve the quality of service
2. We will be easily accessible
3. We will provide timely information
4. We will be fair and transparent in our billing
5. We will build client and community relationship
6. We will promote socially responsible practices