This role will support the Head and Team Lead, Metering in the management of the metering operations of AEDC to grow the collectable revenue base in a timely manner.
KEY ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installing LPU/SPU meters
- Repairing faulty LPU/SPU meters
- Re-certification of LPU/SPU metering installations
- Inspection of customers’ LPU/SPU metering installations to attend to customers’ metering complaints.
- Monitoring and certification of the work done by external meter installers
- Preparation & submission of field reports
- All other official duties assigned
ALL POSITIONS WITHIN AEDC REQUIRE:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Physics/Computer Engineering.
- 1 – 5 years working experience
- Technical Metering Knowledge
- Customer Service Education
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION.
Send your application based on the position you are applying for. See below
- Integrity and professionalism
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application
- Knowledge of OSHA standards, codes, and health/safety issues. (An Advantage)
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Self-motivation and self-initiative
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The closing date is 15th September, 2017 at 5 pm GMT. All applications should include curriculum vitae and a cover letter. The application should be sent to the email address as stated above. The subject of your email should be “Metering Engineer.” Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.
NB: only soft copy of applications will be treated
- Metering.email@example.com for Supervisor Marketing