Assistant Manager, Information Technology Audit: This job holder will be responsible for monitoring IT Audit practices and systems to ensure they comply with Company policies and government regulations.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Involved in the planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports.
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Plans, implements, monitors and upgrades security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
- Participates in the Change Management process.
- Tests and identifies network and system vulnerabilities and creates counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Performs audit to identify the weaknesses in a system’s network and creates an action plan to prevent security breaches in the technology.
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risks.
- Assists and trains other audit staff on the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective actions.
- Extracts information from all databases, prepares reports and analyses for operational audit or other assigned audits.
- The job holder will have “read only access” to all data bases related to AEDC operations and finance.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE &TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Data security and analytical experience; Programming and high knowledge in use of SQL for analytical purposes.
- Minimum of 5 Years Working Experience.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies and great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
- Professional Certification in CISA is a MUST.
OTHER REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Communication skills.
- Professional skills for writing audit reports.
- Self-motivation and self-initiative.
- Skills to do analyses and statistics.
- Professional knowledge for interpretation of laws and regulations in force.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Kindly click on the link below to apply:
CLOSING DATE: The closing date is 8th of February, 2021 at 5:00 pm GMT. All applications should include curriculum vitae and a cover letter. The subject of your email should be “Position applied for.” Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
No.1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Executive Director, Corporate Services.