INVITATION TO BID (ITB)
ABUJA ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION PLC
PROJECT TITLE: Supply of Feeder Meters for manned and unmanned injection substations
BID ISSUE DATE: 9th November 2020
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 30th November 2020
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is one of the 11 power distribution companies that was successfully privatized and handed over to new investors on 1 November 2013. AEDC has a franchise for the distribution and sale of electricity across an area of 133,000 km2 in the Federal Capital Territory, Niger State, Kogi State and Nassarawa State. AEDC is cognizant of the requirement to maintain power quality in line with prevailing Nigerian regulations as set by NERC in their Customer Service Standards of Performance, together with Internationally accepted standards (IEC 60050: Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Electricity).
It is for this reason that the Company has placed a priority plan to improve
power supply through the procurement of HT metering Equipment to ensure
energy accountability, regulatory compliance and to reduce electrical losses
as well as guarantee customer satisfaction
- AEDC now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of under listed items.
Lot 1 Programmable HV Smart Energy Meter
ITEM> UoM General Description Quantity Delivery period 1. No Programmable HV Smart Energy meter (Class 0.5) 1030 30 – 60 days 2. No Fibre Meter Enclosure, (wired with Test Terminal Block) 120 30 – 60 days
Lot 2: Supply of 11kv & 33kv Metering Instrument transformers CTs and VTs
Item UoM General Description Quantity Delivery 1 Set 11kv Outdoor Resin -cast dual -ratio 800-400-5A, Current Transformers (class 0.5) 70 30 – 60 days 2 Set 11kv Outdoor Resin -cast 11000/110V Voltage Transformers (Class 0.5) 70 30 – 60 days 3 Set 33kv outdoor Resin -cast dual -ratio 400-200-1A Current Transformers (Class 0.5) 48 30 – 60 days 4 Set 33Kv Outdoor resin -cast 11000/110V Voltage Transformers (Class 0.5) 48 30 – 60 days
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information on the bidding documents from AEDC’s www.abujaelectricity.com
- Qualifications requirements include (Documentary evidence of incorporation, evidence of certification by NERC as an energy meter supplier, evidence of past related jobs, current two years tax clearance certificates, evidence of manufacturer’s accreditation and availability of technical support from OEM for the meters. Additional details are provided in the bidding documents
- Bids must be submitted to the address below at or before 12.00pm on 30th November 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. The bidders shall prepare one single technical bid clearly marked as ‘’Technical bid’’ – Envelope A. similarly, bidders shall prepare only one indicative commercial bid clearly marked as ‘’ Commercial bids’’ – Envelope B. Both the envelopes carrying the technical (Envelope A) and Commercial (Envelope B) proposals should be put in a sealed single envelope.
ITB submission instructions:
The sealed Bid document marked with subject, closing date and time, should be addressed to:
The Procurement Committee
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company
No. 1 Ziguinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Zone 4, Wuse – Abuja.
Subject: Procurement of Feeder Meters for manned & unmanned injection substations
Name of bidder entity: ______________________________
30th November 2020 ; 12 noon