JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST:
This position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to make an immediate bottom-line impact in a promising Company. We are a highly entrepreneurial environment and a company that is positioned for significant growth. We welcome individuals who are interested in an opportunity that rewards hard work and is results focused.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the budget development process leading data collation and interface with business functions ensuring quality and integrity of input data.
- Update the monthly or periodic budget performance tracking template and analyzing variance and investigation causes.
- Prepare performance reports and tracking of KPIs in line with established reporting and mechanisms with discussion on observed performance and trends using Microsoft’s excel, PowerPoint, Word and similar applications software to create/display charts, graphs and dashboards to visualise results.
- Provide facilitation support at monthly meetings with Regional, Area Offices and other SBUs as necessary to discuss historical financial results and future performance providing practical counsel on achievement of performance targets.
- Continuously seek ways to automate manual departmental processes by developing simple financial models and standard templates to enhance productivity.
- Carry out data collation and ensuring data integrity as required for developing tactical and operational plan.
- Provide support to senior team members on special projects assisting with data inputs and analysis and inputs necessary for the investment analysis efforts.
- Work on ad-hoc projects/analyses as required from time to time
The closing date is 31st of March, 2017 at 5 pm GMT. All applications should include curriculum vitae and a cover letter. The application should be emailed as stated above, the subject of your email should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instruction will lead to disqualification of your application.
- Integrity and profesionalism
- Good Computer skills i.e. able to use Microsoft package effectively
- Good interpersonal and Comunication skills
- Self motivation and self initiative
- Skills to do analyses and statistics
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Send your application to email@example.com.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.
NB: only soft copy of applications will be treated